Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pop Tarts!

Pop Tarts!

You know when your running late and haven't eaten any breakfast. Just grab a Pop Tart and go! Pop Tarts are those rectangular pastries that have a sugary filling sealed inside two thin pastry crusts. They are fast, cheap, and convenient. That's why they are so popular. Well that and also the fact that they taste good. Plus their commercials are always airing and are humorously appealing to the audience. All in all I'd say that they're a pretty good product. I mean I choose them for this assignment because it was the first food item I had thought of that wasn't already taken by another student. Also I buy Pop Tarts frequently at the store because my mother won't allow me to put Oreo's or Nutella in the shopping chart.  I'm making Pop Tarts sound like they were my last option but the biggest reason I choose them was because I love Pop Tarts. Especially the s'mores flavor. They make great snacks and I can always rely on them to be there when I'm dying of hunger after school.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's so easy to grab this quickly for breakfasts mornings, as most mornings are hectic. It's so great that you looked into this. At least now I know the choice I'm really making. Thanks Sam.:)

    ReplyDelete